Senior Living at its Finest
Living well means getting the personal care you need while enjoying the life you want. No matter your interests, you’ll find superior comfort, amenities, and experiences.
No matter your needs, no matter which Timber Ridge community you choose, you’ll enjoy senior living at its finest.
Your independence is at the core of your care. We’ll collaborate with you and your family on how to provide you the best service while maintaining the freedom you love.
Our days are filled with ways to connect and stay active. We have a wonderful time at the Halloween Parade, let loose at Senior Prom, and there’s always a relaxing break in your private Jacuzzi.
With so many delicious meals of your choice served by our friendly waitstaff, you’ll enjoy restaurant-style dining with weekly specials.
A quick trip to the mall. A group tour at the museum. Our shuttle service is there to serve you.
What We've Been Up To
- How do you determine a resident's required level of care?
- Your care plan is determined prior to move-in through an individual evaluation by our professional staff and your own personal physicians. Periodic resident evaluations will occur on a routine basis, or as needed.
- How independent can I be?
- We're committed to making the most of your independence while providing the care you require. Our residents decide how much they want or need and we accommodate with the appropriate level of care. Drive your own car, furnish your apartment, and enjoy great food from our kitchen.
- We encourage residents to be as independent as is comfortable. When the need arises, our staff will perform housekeeping tasks, help with grooming and bathing, and generally assist with daily activity. We have fully trained caregivers available at the push of a button on our in-home monitoring system.
- What levels of care are available?
- Timber Ridge offers various services and plans designed to fit the changing needs of each resident. Residents pay only for the services they receive.
- When did Timber Ridge open?
- Timber Ridge was founded in 1995 by two local Humboldt County couples, Dr. Dan and Larona Farnum and Dan and Kendra Johnson. They formed the assisted living management company Western Living Concepts, which oversees all Timber Ridge facilities.
- How much does living at Timber Ridge cost?
- Shared suites, including meals, start at $2,415 per month. Refer to our Amenities and Services information sheet for a breakdown of services included in list pricing.
- Can I have guests?
- Timber Ridge welcomes family and friends who want to stay overnight, space permitting. Not all floor plans will accommodate guests and there are no ”best rooms." There is also a private dining room for special occasions, as well as a private living room where residents can entertain visitors.
- Can I bring my pet?
- Timber Ridge offers the privileges of home, because it is home. All pets must be pre-approved by management and pet care must be managed by the resident.
- What about meals?
- Timber Ridge provides three specially prepared meals each day in the beautiful restaurant-style Timber Ridge dining room. Residents and guests are served by our friendly waitstaff and are often serenaded by our wonderful player grand piano. We make every effort to meet the special dietary needs of our residents. Learn more about dining at Timber Ridge.
- What are the homes like?
- Timber Ridge has studios, one-bedroom and shared suites with private bedrooms, each with a variety of views. There are five floorplans to select from. Learn more about the apartment homes at Timber Ridge.
- What about transportation?
- The Timber Ridge passenger bus provides scheduled transportation to a variety of locations, including physician appointments and field trips to the mall, library, local parks, and community activities. The bus is equipped with a motorized lift to accommodate wheelchairs.